1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday Cars

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Ross Garland, Jul 9, 2011.

1. No doubt you all know that if you log into GT5 on your Birthday, you will be awarded a car that was released on the year of your birth. So, for those who have had a Birthday since the game was released, what car did you get? Include a picture if you can!

I've just received a Renault 5 Turbo in metallic blue with horrible cyan trim. I remember the car well from my youth... mainly the fact that I hated it and thought it looked like a stupid little box on wheels. So, you can imagine my pure joy of sim-owning one myself after all these years. Hooray!

:poop: :facepalm:

[​IMG]

2. I was given a standard corvette (c3) . not a Gold one but blue, have since fully tuned it and put a big wing on the back just for the hell of it :confused: .I did have a picture of it but ps3 has blown up since and only backed up my save not photos :mad: so will take another one and post it here (when i can figure out how to (not very techi im afraid ))

3. Oli Peacock

Oli Peacock
    Sim Racer

not old enough :/

4. Excuse me?

5. here is my birthday car, to give it its full title its a Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) with added everything :bang:

[​IMG]

6. I didn't get a car for my birthday, i wasn't logged in :(

7. How many of these can you get, if you alter the year on your PS3 settings?

Only one, or all of them?

8. This is for cars legitimately awarded for your Birthday. Please don't discuss cheating/duping/fudging here. There are plenty of other places for that kind of thing, such as OPC.

9. Bmw 2002 turbo -73 :d

10. Ford RS200 Rally Car :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Wonder what i would get 1963, yeah cars were invented then but i dont think there was anything much worth while. unless
    1963 Marcos Fastback GT, Chevrolet Corvette (C2) , not much else i dont think

12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

For my BDay last Monday i received a 81 Toyota Celica:frown:

13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator