1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

WIP Bilster Berg Drive Resort

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Lucifer[93], Aug 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

after thinking a lot about my trip to new zealand and the fact that i wont see anything from germany for 9 months i decided to do one last thing before i'm going to leave:

BILSTER BERG DRIVE RESORT

What is this? - A modern test track in Northrine-Westphalia for car producers and club racing. Designed by Hermann Tilke with advices from Porsche Testdriver and rally-legend Walter Röhrl, this could be one of the best test tracks in the world.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...30700847_100000563874691_958539_6766029_n.jpg

I will try my best to realize this track. But keep in mind that this track is in construction and not much facts are available.

2. Could be interesting! :)

3. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Think I might pass on this one. :wink:

4. @Kyle Puttifer I first thought about it too...nnaa Tilke can't do good tracks, but after i heard that Walter Röhrl helped him aaand that this track doesn't need that high FIA standards...i really enjoyed the design!

5. Cool indeed (well, if you're a trackmaker you're bound to find stuff like that 'cool' ;) )

6. Well just a small step, just wanted to tell the community that there is progress, and after i got the data (which is very good) i can now go on faster!