1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

WIP Bilster Berg Drive Resort

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Lucifer[93], Aug 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

after thinking a lot about my trip to new zealand and the fact that i wont see anything from germany for 9 months i decided to do one last thing before i'm going to leave:

BILSTER BERG DRIVE RESORT

What is this? - A modern test track in Northrine-Westphalia for car producers and club racing. Designed by Hermann Tilke with advices from Porsche Testdriver and rally-legend Walter Röhrl, this could be one of the best test tracks in the world.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...30700847_100000563874691_958539_6766029_n.jpg

I will try my best to realize this track. But keep in mind that this track is in construction and not much facts are available.

2. Could be interesting! :)

3. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Think I might pass on this one. :wink:

4. @Kyle Puttifer I first thought about it too...nnaa Tilke can't do good tracks, but after i heard that Walter Röhrl helped him aaand that this track doesn't need that high FIA standards...i really enjoyed the design!

5. Cool indeed (well, if you're a trackmaker you're bound to find stuff like that 'cool' ;) )

6. Well just a small step, just wanted to tell the community that there is progress, and after i got the data (which is very good) i can now go on faster!