• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Billy Monger British F4 2017 skin for RSS4 mod 1.0

Recreation of the Billy Monger livery of the 2017 British F4 season for the RSS4 mod.

1. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +769
    formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

Billy Monger British F4 2017 skin for RSS4 mod - Recreation of the Billy Monger livery of the 2017 British F4 season for the RSS4 mod.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,653
    Great work, but would of been nice "respectful" as RSS knew I have this done already, and I have FULL permission from JHR to get this reproduced

3. BenCollins

BenCollins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +186
    What's this about then?

4. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,653
    I actually spoke to the JHR team boss Steven, months ago and posted here a picture, and he gave me permission to reproduce this, to which I had it reproduced by Michael Bourn.

5. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +769
    The BillyWhizz skin was a personal request by @chargingcar and isn't linked to 'Race Sim Studio'.
    I'm not a member of that group. On request i did a couple of fictional liveries and the Fortec skins for them.
    I highly respect the work and the effort you do!
    And i'm sure that someone would have made the Monger livery anyways, like many other available skins here on RaceDepartment, that recreate real liveries all all sort of cars.

• Like Like x 2