1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Big news from Torrent Motorsports!

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Michael Theis, Aug 18, 2010.

1. It's time the simulation community gets it chance, and we are taking it there! This is huge news for us and the first steps of a much larger plan, so hang on for the ride!

Feel free to leave comments on the story site, we'd love to hear from you! Thank you all for your support as we look forward great things! Onwards and Upwards!

Story link: One step closer, TMo and Alliance Motorsports join forces

2. It's time the simulation community gets it chance, and we are taking it there! This is huge news for us and the first steps of a much larger plan, so hang on for the ride!

Feel free to leave comments on the story site, we'd love to hear from you! Thank you all for your support as we look forward great things! Onwards and Upwards!

Story link: One step closer, TMo and Alliance Motorsports join forces

3. alright torrent. i'm 14 and race go karts now. you think we could be in contact in the future about a ride? pretty good now we just need to work on our kart and get a little better but like i said i'm 14 and still have a long ways to go.

4. Hehe good try Austin :p
    Gratulations Michael, nice to see that you guys are still going as strong as ever ;)

5. HOLY CRAP MICHAEL!!

That is absolutely fantastic!! Big well done to TMo and wish you all the best! Excellent!

6. well it's worth a shot since i'm yound and have 4 years of experience in karts on road courses and know a lot about ovals because of nascar.

@ torrent, is the team your working with have a team in one of the other open wheel series that leads up to that. ex. skip barber, star mazda, and indy lights.