• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Big issue with my T500RS

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by leo73, Oct 17, 2016.

1. leo73

leo73

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello and sorry for another post about wheel issue...

My issue seems pretty weird, everything was doing great and I had a crash, I restarted the session and the wheel was suddenly really weird and undrivable. It's like the game only take the input of the wheel for less than a second and then it's like there is no more imput even if I'm still turning. So I can go straight even if my wheel is at 180°...
    I restarted the game, checked everything about updates for the wheel or anything, tried different in-game wheel set-up, I even tried to uninstall and install the game again but still the same issue. I tried several cars or tracks but nothing works.
    I think the problem comes from the game as the wheel is perfectly working with other games.

I looked on google but didn't find any subject with this issue... So if anyone has an idea or the same problem, I would be really grateful !

Sorry if my English isn't perfect and Thank you for reading this ! :)

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Veteran member of the PC master race Premium

Ratings:
    +3,099
    FFB not reversed in AMS settings by any chance?

3. leo73

leo73

Ratings:
    +1
    Nope.. I tried to reverse it but it's worst with still the same problem... :/

4. leo73

leo73

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay so finally I found the problem... Of course it was dumb... I couldn't explain why, but I found in the settings that the game was now with the steering assist on "full"... I just had to put it back to no assist and that's it...

Sorry for the false problem but maybe it will happen to some people... haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. tpw

tpw

Ratings:
    +142
    I had the exact same problems in AMS and rF2. Solution: disable all the F key assists!