Hello and sorry for another post about wheel issue...

My issue seems pretty weird, everything was doing great and I had a crash, I restarted the session and the wheel was suddenly really weird and undrivable. It's like the game only take the input of the wheel for less than a second and then it's like there is no more imput even if I'm still turning. So I can go straight even if my wheel is at 180°...
I restarted the game, checked everything about updates for the wheel or anything, tried different in-game wheel set-up, I even tried to uninstall and install the game again but still the same issue. I tried several cars or tracks but nothing works.
I think the problem comes from the game as the wheel is perfectly working with other games.

I looked on google but didn't find any subject with this issue... So if anyone has an idea or the same problem, I would be really grateful !

Sorry if my English isn't perfect and Thank you for reading this ! :)

Okay so finally I found the problem... Of course it was dumb... I couldn't explain why, but I found in the settings that the game was now with the steering assist on "full"... I just had to put it back to no assist and that's it...

Sorry for the false problem but maybe it will happen to some people... haha

Okay so finally I found the problem... Of course it was dumb... I couldn't explain why, but I found in the settings that the game was now with the steering assist on "full"... I just had to put it back to no assist and that's it...

Sorry for the false problem but maybe it will happen to some people... haha
I had the exact same problems in AMS and rF2. Solution: disable all the F key assists!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back