big car little engine

hello i figured id start a thread requesting suggesting and just seeing whats interesting on peoples minds about the early and even later big cars with little engine i talking about big chryslers with the slant six big fords with thier inline and small V6's same to Chev and other brands i have an interest in seeing some already released or new cars with their optional base-model engines not a big fuel needle bending V8's hareys tradesman with the slant six is a good example he didnt make sounds for it and i think thats a prime example though for an interesting drive cars like my own beloved dart swinger which has the slant six or the charger mustang camaro even some euro cars like the mercs and bimmers alot of people think with this setup you dont have alot of power but if designed properly they are real fun things to have i was wondering who would like to take up the suggestion of doing some of these well known cars with their base model engines as an option in the download i think the cars im describing have more character as far as driving and enjoying than the big V8s im not knocking V8's i just think the little guys deserve a spot in racer too

Haha, join the club :p It took me about a year to save up and buy all the parts. Which reminds me, building your own is much cheaper. Get a motherboard bundle or pre-built bundle (just needs graphics card and hard drive).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%