Beta Impressions

Next one, Santa Cruz do Sul: Another white line on the start/finish straight, missing with track lines around the curbs on the fast downhill chicane and the long uphill corner section (it has it around all the track continuously).

SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg

All the other tracks are so far really accurate, hope also that Velopark barriers at the 2nd chicane are removed.

I must admit, that I'm a very exact person with these details, would only mentioned it. :thumbsup:

Hello, after looking very much video footage I would like to mention some small missing track details, not very much but it would be nice to hear your opinions @Renato Simioni and @Alex Sawczuk.

First, Campo Grande: Some green stuff at the exit of the corner before the long straight and the with line on the long back straight.

View attachment 122927 View attachment 122928

Tracks change every 5 minutes, we'd never get anything done chasing every change. Not to say we won't end up making them though - just not a high priority right now at all.

Tracks change every 5 minutes, we'd never get anything done chasing every change. Not to say we won't end up making them though - just not a high priority right now at all.

For sure I know it and it sounds well that you don't exclude maybe any further tweaks. Everybody can laugh but my point of view is always that such details are always positive for the whole athmosphere.
As you have maybe seen, the mentioned details aren't that big like building or something else, basically only a few lines.
For example Santa Cruz really looking a bit weird without it and I don't found any footage where these lines around the curbs have been missed. ;)
Very good example for yours excellent modifications development work are e.g. Interlagos and Taruma.

Wasn't really critics instead it should be more some obvious missed little details.
Enough spoken, and best regards
Jan

i get you are perfectionist ... but what if they change those things next year .. should Reiza keep up with all changes ? ... in GSC it was pretty clear .. in 2013 that green thing and lines were not there :) .. in AMS .. I guess it is the same version of track as in GSC and they could possibly update it to this year state but most people wouldn`t notice those things at all .. most people don`t know those tracks at all and it would take who knows how many hours they could spent on something more important :)

For sure I know it and it sounds well that you don't exclude maybe any further tweaks. Everybody can laugh but my point of view is always that such details are always positive for the whole athmosphere.
As you have maybe seen, the mentioned details aren't that big like building or something else, basically only a few lines.
For example Santa Cruz really looking a bit weird without it and I don't found any footage where these lines around the curbs have been missed. ;)
Very good example for yours excellent modifications development work are e.g. Interlagos and Taruma.

Wasn't really critics instead it should be more some obvious missed little details.
Enough spoken, and best regards
Jan
Do you put all your red pens together and all your green pens together. Do you also iron your underpants lol.Enjoy the game mate,it's rare when a developer gives away free stuff.Thank you Reiza you are the top boy's.

I should correct something, first is that I enjoyed more as you can imagine GSC game. Further I've mentioned that all provided and updated stuff is more than fantastic, big thumbs up for it.

But at the same time it should be free for everybody to use these interactivly communication with the Reiza devs. For sure some other people had much more crazy wishes and feedack about it.:D
At the end we should say, that everyone has his own perceptions and above it was only mine opinion.
Maybe you prefer some other things, and it's completely okay.

For the record Jay I completely agree with you about such details being important and in fact I pester Alex constantly about them :) We´re bit short on fresh precise references for these latest modifications though and with so much work going updating all the tracks + developing new ones the guys already have their hands plenty full. We´ll get to those at some later stage when the dust has settled :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back