Beta Impressions

as you can see by my grab Renato (its f0ing brilliantlol ) but the car panel is overlapping the dial panel. Also could do with a longer needle on the tachometer.
also I noticied on the controller page the red bars (go up/down to input) do not line up with the boxes.

but smashing job its like another sim.. thanks you reiza!

What didn't you like in the UI? Feedback is always welcome!
Menu UI is good .. wouldn`t mind to have "colapse all" button for tracks (or layouts for tracks showing on separate panel)
on stream HUD went a bit crazy :) ... beta though ... also tyre temp panel don`t really fit with other elements - design wise, unnecesary big font for lap times .. overall HUD on fullHD resolution is quite big and clustered in one place

Last edited:
Someone post a pic of menu UI (and HUD), please. Very curious how it looks. The old one is a proper dinosaur. Well, at least that car selection thing....everything else actually works perfectly fine..is simplistic, but is fast and works.

But, yeah, a fresh modern looking UI is definitely very welcome and will freshen up menu experience/navigation.

just wanna say as eyes cant stay open any longer!! Thank you and marvellous job Reiza its hard not to think this is the best sim out there now or at least offers the most as a complete racing sim package,

Once again you reiza'd it totally!!!

T300 and smooth 60 fps with 22 cars and full gfx, something I couldn't do with GSC! Tested 2 tracks mind you.

Someone post a pic of menu UI (and HUD), please. Very curious how it looks. The old one is a proper dinosaur. Well, at least that car selection thing....everything else actually works perfectly fine..is simplistic, but is fast and works.

But, yeah, a fresh modern looking UI is definitely very welcome and will freshen up menu experience/navigation.

This is the main menu now, series are clickable and the menu is expandable for extra series:

AMS 2016-02-15 17-22-02-26.jpg

First impressions are very good. I really like the new shaders with the graphic style.
Especially Taruma and Interlagos updates are beautiful. Cascavel, Campo Grand, Velopark and Goiana looked also much better than GSC.
Just good to know that you guys have worked at the tracks because it's a necessary foundation stone for the future gameplay here. Big thumbs up for Reiza! :thumbsup:

Wow it is so beautiful , very nice job Reiza !
but i have a problem with my FFB when i hit a kerb my FPS drop from 108 to 5 , any idea ?

i have an DD wheel with Mmos driver.

i also have DD with MMos and a similar problem.
Without touching any pedal or button i have 50 FPS with 30% GPU-Load (which is stragen) and when i´m touching the Gaspedal instantly the FPS decreases down to 1.5 fps

This may sound funny but I don't know why sims put menus down the bottom. For me, my racing wheel is obscuring the bottom of my screen and I can't see those buttons down the bottom (especially in the middle).

I personally prefer the 'Single Race etc' down the left side or at the top.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%