Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

Turn them on in the settings

I did that. But, I suppose I should have said so. :redface:

When I try to toggle them on, while I am in game, it says on the screen that "virtual mirrors are turned off". I will then exit back to the settings menu and see that they are, in fact, set to be "on". Okay, so I go back in game and they still won't come on. Even though I have my "M" button set to toggle them on and off. I try to toggle - same message. :confused:

I don't have cockpit mirrors or side view mirrors functioning either. Even if I turn those on. So, I can't see anything behind me and can't tell if someone is trying to overtake or if I am clear once I have tried an overtake. I don't want to cause an incident on track. Anyone else having this problem with the mirrors?

I have a similar issue with the car status display. I've turned it on in the settings, mapped it to a key, but when I press that key nothing happens. So I never know what my car's status is, it could be having bacon for lunch, getting its hairs did, or posting funny cat videos and I'm unaware of it all. :(

Seriously though, I can't get the car status to display.

I have a similar issue with the car status display. I've turned it on in the settings, mapped it to a key, but when I press that key nothing happens. So I never know what my car's status is, it could be having bacon for lunch, getting its hairs did, or posting funny cat videos and I'm unaware of it all. :(

Seriously though, I can't get the car status to display.
Try pressing 5, I have noticed that I can't bind all keys how I want.

The only way I can tell if someone is behind me is by looking at the track map. Which, obviously, takes my eyes off of the road/apex. I want to turn everything off that wouldn't normally be there. This game is so immersive.. I wan to get rid of that track map though. I need those mirrors.

I did that. But, I suppose I should have said so. :redface:

When I try to toggle them on, while I am in game, it says on the screen that "virtual mirrors are turned off". I will then exit back to the settings menu and see that they are, in fact, set to be "on". Okay, so I go back in game and they still won't come on. Even though I have my "M" button set to toggle them on and off. I try to toggle - same message. :confused:

I don't have cockpit mirrors or side view mirrors functioning either. Even if I turn those on. So, I can't see anything behind me and can't tell if someone is trying to overtake or if I am clear once I have tried an overtake. I don't want to cause an incident on track. Anyone else having this problem with the mirrors?

set it at the main menu?

I believe mine works...its the fake mirror in the top of the screen right?

I think there is two places you set it? I know it was odd when I first did it.

I doubt I will be on tonight, bit busy. Usually always ready for a race.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Sorry for not responding for a while. We had to take an extended break due to moving of offices then settings things up etc. took some time.

- We believe we solved the Error 2228 issue which basically occurred when the server was too slow during peak hours. There were some loops that was slowing things down especially when a lot of users were online but we believe we solved it now.

- We also solved the problem regarding not being able to load into certain tracks despite owning them. This was related to the European Track pack which we updated with more tracks. The owners of the original pack were having this issue which we have solved now.

I would appreciate it if users who were having these issues can confirm that things are fine now.

Apart from that we are working on a small hotfix patch as expected. Some issues regarding steering rotation values resetting have been fixed and now we're looking into improving the flow in entering MP sessions (clicking on a livery and nothing happening).

Apart from working on solving these issues, we are pretty much done settling in our new offices and things are going well. Again, sorry for delayed response to these issues.

Last edited:
We also solved the problem regarding not being able to load into certain tracks despite owning them. This was related to the European Track pack which we updated with more tracks. The owners of the original pack were having this issue which we have solved now.

I would appreciate it if users who were having these issues can confirm that things are fine now.

All sorted here, thankyou Sonat and all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%