Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

The in game rotation overwrites the wheel rotation, if you want 540° you need to change it in the setup menu.
Automatic rotation uses the correct car rotation/lock, even if you have it 40° in Windows. So it doesn't adapt, but changes them.

I have set the wheel to 540°, the setting in the ingame menu is on 540° also. And every other car remembers what I set in the steering setup screen - only the Mercedes 190 doesn't.

Still double downshifts, so unplayable for me :-(.
Since last update i have the same problem. Never had it before in R3E. And strangely also only doubleshifts while downshifting. I'm using a sequential shifter. It happens not always, but very often.

I would appreciate some kind of a doubleshift prevention system (like the adjustable delay in rFactor).

I've had the same problems with the finishing order that others have talked about. I finished first in a DTM '92 race at Mid Ohio using the Adaptive AI setting. The results showed me finishing third even though the replay and the onboard showed me in first place. I also had the same problem with the GT Masters 2014 at several races.

I recently noticed the same thing. At mid-ohio, 30 min race, aai, made a pass with 2 laps to go, to get a podium (3rd) and when done, showed me in 7th place. The only thing i could figure is pit stops are on and i didn't pit? On a side note tho, is the 92 dtm the best ever or what? MAN this is cool. The 190 handle like a 190. Just like thrashing the real thing. And that SOUND!!! the gear whine must have been taken from a real 190 on track, it is just too real. Keep it coming S3S, you almost lost me with the vrp thing but glad i stuck around.

Has something been changed with the multiplayer servers?
My "I have to restart my router after every race" Bug is completely gone.
Just did 10 races in a row without any connection problems.
(I can't feel my arms anymore :D )

I recently noticed the same thing. At mid-ohio, 30 min race, aai, made a pass with 2 laps to go, to get a podium (3rd) and when done, showed me in 7th place. The only thing i could figure is pit stops are on and i didn't pit? On a side note tho, is the 92 dtm the best ever or what? MAN this is cool. The 190 handle like a 190. Just like thrashing the real thing. And that SOUND!!! the gear whine must have been taken from a real 190 on track, it is just too real. Keep it coming S3S, you almost lost me with the vrp thing but glad i stuck around.
I have the same problem with the finishing order and I don't have pit stops turned on , so it is probably something else.

I had a thought about the finishing position bug... I just won a race but was shown as second, however I think I managed the second fastest laptime. And the winner was shown on the basis of his single fastest laptime, not total race time.

Is the game ordering finishing positions on fastest laptime rather than total race time maybe?

my portal-profile has no news-feed when i visit it unlogged.......if i login i get one, but only news about adac, mercedes & co., which i even never subscribed to them, but no news what i bought, challenge i participated etc...other profiles are unlogged visible with their news as i saw.

and if i press on a link of a newsfeed about e.g. adac, it doesn't open if i'm ingame.

Like others have posted, I'm getting the timing bug in ADAC2014 Experience. Just for some more evidence here are my results:
First Race:
2015-01-01_00002.jpg
Second Race:
2015-01-01_00006.jpg

I believe the race times are correct, it's just the positions that are out of order. I noticed it popped up a "winner" notification and listed someone's lap time so I suspect that has something to do with the bug.

I add myself on the end race ranking bug. Appends to me on ADAC 2014 SP

It seems that it happens when there's a short gap between opponents.
My guess is that the game register a wrong total race time.
When you start on pole, on the move timing gap you can see that the other are tenth of second behind you. I think that this little gap stay on the total time. Instead of having a the same starting time as the first to cross the start line all the he opponent on the grid have something like -0'xx" on their total race time.

All cars should have the same starting time even when they are behind on the grid, but seems that the game has a bug here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back