Beta Bug Report Thread - Santa build

Raceroom is running smoother than ever but sometimes I'm getting tons of stuttering that I didn't have before the update...hope it's just a 2228 related problem since is ruining me tons of races... :p

Hello. Must report a really stupid bug. When you're pitting your mandatory stop at the Sachsenring during an ADAC GTM race sometimes your car (AI controled) hits the sharp wall at the pit exit. The result: Congestion and your race is destroyed.

Hello. Must report a really stupid bug. When you're pitting your mandatory stop at the Sachsenring during an ADAC GTM race sometimes your car (AI controled) hits the sharp wall at the pit exit. The result: Congestion and your race is destroyed.
This is supposed to be fixed and never happened again during testing.
Do you have a replay of it?

This is supposed to be fixed and never happened again during testing.
Do you have a replay of it?

Sorry, unfortunately no one. The thing is in 2 short 15m races all were okay. But for my third race I choose full distance, don't anticipate something like this ... race was destroyed in a little moment.
After pushing hard half an hour an then this you can probably imagine how my feeling was.
But as I said only 1 time out of 3. Maybe tomorrow I'll give this more attempts. Or maybe this one time was so so bad luck.

Just played an ADAC 2014 single player, single race on Sachsenring. The race time expired but the race did not end. Several of the cars were stopped near the last turn. I had to retire from the race to end it.
Yeah, a lot of 2228 errors. I also just had a race that did not end. DTM 2014 championship, race on Moscow. After the final lap about half the cars entered the pits and finished the race. The rest of the cars (including myself) kept on going and going and going... Retiring was the only solution.

And one more thing: the car shadows in the corresponding replay are flickering - all bot the one of my car. Didn't happen before the current build.

I can confirm this.

And 2228 of course. A lot of 2228.

And my game completely hags itself up when exiting a replay loaded from the media hub. Never had this issue before.

And I often get thrown back to the server list short after loading a track in multiplayer.

Well, tried a race with ADAC 2013, in Zolder... and exactly like is happening with the ADAC 2014, no indication of race finishing...had to quit to the results, just to discover my position... DNF (!!!).

In resume, the off line races are completely bugged.

Failure in UI with aspect ratio 21:9, new in this ver.
2014-12-19_00001.jpg

I saw thre was a fix for the gear box, but I still cannot drive e.g. the prototype without using the clutch, what I would think should be possible, isnt it? After one lap doing it, the gearbox is dead.
(Auto clutch off)

Just finished the first race in an ADAC championship. I won Race 2 at Oschersleben but it listed me as second even though it was displaying a lower total time for me than the 1st place team. I did get cut track warning a few times but never saw a penalty. Besides I would think it would indicate a penalty next to my time? Also it was displaying the same car number for everyone on the list.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%