1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Bet and Race

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Edward Keser, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have downloaded it recently and it looks and drives like crap :) Although i like the betting and racing part

2. BETandRACE

Hi all,
    Some weeks ago I started playing a game called "BETandRACE" it's an online casual game made by some guys from Austria. You can race for playmoney or even realmoney...I just realized that there are a lot of material prices to win. Actually you can win an OPEL GT Sports car, just by playing “playmoney races” … that’s really cool

If you’re curious, check it out: www.betandrace.com

You can find a tutorial here: http://www.betandrace.com/content/HowToPlay.aspx?barlang=en

What do you think about it?

greetings
    Doc.Braun

3. Bram

Bram

Merged your thread into the excisting one. My opinion about it hasn't changed, an absolute joke of a game

4. Thx

I know, at the first view it looks a bit strange. But I just won some nice prices... I like it

5. Bram

Bram

Then its only the prizes that motivate you because the game itself is the worst racing game i have ever played :D

6. Yeah there are better arcade games as well, but it's enjoyable. I tried playmoney races and I won 10€ (playmoney) in less than one hour.