1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Bet and Race

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Edward Keser, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

I have downloaded it recently and it looks and drives like crap :) Although i like the betting and racing part

2. BETandRACE

Hi all,
    Some weeks ago I started playing a game called "BETandRACE" it's an online casual game made by some guys from Austria. You can race for playmoney or even realmoney...I just realized that there are a lot of material prices to win. Actually you can win an OPEL GT Sports car, just by playing “playmoney races” … that’s really cool

If you’re curious, check it out: www.betandrace.com

You can find a tutorial here: http://www.betandrace.com/content/HowToPlay.aspx?barlang=en

What do you think about it?

greetings
    Doc.Braun

3. Bram

Bram

Merged your thread into the excisting one. My opinion about it hasn't changed, an absolute joke of a game

4. Thx

I know, at the first view it looks a bit strange. But I just won some nice prices... I like it

5. Bram

Bram

Then its only the prizes that motivate you because the game itself is the worst racing game i have ever played :D

6. Yeah there are better arcade games as well, but it's enjoyable. I tried playmoney races and I won 10€ (playmoney) in less than one hour.