F1 2012 Best wheel for XBOX 360 on a budget.

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Ok now I know this is a tough one guys but I need some advice on which wheel to get. I had a logitech DriveFx which I loved but sadly it has passed on from this world.

I have a budget of £150 so I know i cant get Fanatec etc but would love to know your views on what to get.

Best advice would be to save up more money for a Fanatec.

I have been using the MS wireless wheels for the last few years and as good as they are, they still break. I had a hard time with them last year where i broke 3 wheels in one week.
They are cheap enough to find around, but not very reliable. I'm lucky where i live that i can find them for about $30CAD, but i think they are harder to get in the UK and more expensive.

I brought a MadCatz Force Feedback Wireless wheel from Argos for £150. I think it's pretty good, but I have never tried another wheel. Sometimes it vibrates a bit for no reason in the menus, and some people seem to hate it, but I find the force feedback impressive and the shifters are nice, Pedals a little lightweight, but all in all pleased with the purchase.

I brought a MadCatz Force Feedback Wireless wheel from Argos for £150. I think it's pretty good, but I have never tried another wheel. Sometimes it vibrates a bit for no reason in the menus, and some people seem to hate it, but I find the force feedback impressive and the shifters are nice, Pedals a little lightweight, but all in all pleased with the purchase.

I've looked at a lot of wheels and the MadCatz one is good for the price, same with the MS Official Wheel (if you find it for a reasonable price on eBay or Gumtree) but I've heard they're both more likely to break.

What I'd recommend from just general reviews, if you want the perfect wheel, then put money aside each month and save up for one of the Fanatec wheels, at the end of the day you get what you pay for with them and are probably worth saving that extra amount. That's what I'm doing, also they don't half look good too!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back