Best ways to get players [Servers]

Hello just wondering what is a good way to get players for your server? Like how do you make your server stand out more. I see a lot of server use !a at the start of their server name to be at the top of the list but i feel thats cheating.

Hello just wondering what is a good way to get players for your server? Like how do you make your server stand out more. I see a lot of server use !a at the start of their server name to be at the top of the list but i feel thats cheating.
I don't think name will help you .. I always sort by latency and than look good amount of players and car-track combination.
Perhaps try to organize few events and provide good friendly environment ..

For a public server .... using all original content is the best for non-league server.

No problem for a league using modded content in their servers as the league's forum announces the server content and where to download this content with the right version also.

NB: Bathurst is already a track with different versions

To be more specific, four conversion of this track are floating around the internet - it's not difficult to imagine problems that might cause when setting up a public server.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back