Best VR Headset for Sim Racing 2023 (and hardware needed)?

I have zero issues with EMI interference with motion and my Base Station 2.0 units. I've had no issues using either an Index or an Aero with the same base stations.

So far with the Crystal, one guy reported that a sharp part of the headset cut his head and he's now accommodated for that. There are still people saying that they have plastic lenses instead of glass. One guy was complaining about the distortion profile and wondering if the glass lenses might fix that. Others are now suggesting sanding the openings that the batteries fit into, complaining that the batteries are very hard to remove. A number of people are having issues getting their headsets recognized by the computer. They are requiring defective units be shipped back before new units are shipped. Another guy is complaining that their website crashed and he ended up with 2 units ordered and they are charging him a restocking fee to send one back.

Lots of chatter. It will be interesting to see how much of this is just early days and teething pains and how much of this continues going forward.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yearly

• Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events