1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Best rFactor Tracks

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Adam Farmer, May 8, 2011.

1. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

There's a few threads on here regarding the best mods, but not so much on the best tracks...

Someone here kindly recommended the VirtuaLM tracks and I raced most of them today in the Formula Armaroli. They look and drive amazingly well. It was inspiring.

I was wondering if there's anything else out there of similar quality, in your opinion...?

2. I think that tracks like Mont-Tremblant, Mosport and Lime Rock would be top of the line if they were updated...

Other than that, I like tracks that look like "Track day tracks", so I'll say that Putnam Park and Carolina Motorsport are quite nice... Shannonville would be awesome if the layout would be more accurate and less wide...

But I got to say that Com8 Nordschleife is amazing ! :D

And the oncoming Targa Florio of course !

3. Any of tracks by "thelonely" are good as well, some are updated and some scratch tracks. His updated version of Jerez la Frontera is way up there on my list too. Just google "the lonely rFactor" :)

4. Machwerk 67 is an awesome track, just make sure you run it at full texture level otherwise the background looks pretty blurry! Or Dundrod 1950 is a pretty nice track as well, just downloaded it yesterday, love it, really.

5. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Salzburgring, Nords, Mainz-Fitzhen! Basically all of Com8's tracks are amazing. The lonely and Virtua_LM are superb as well! And also the stuff from Ryan Callan. :)

6. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Many thanks to you all, I now have plenty to try out!

7. Carrera.4 tracks are excellent as well :)

8. ORSM bathhurst

Ryan Callans Adalade

There are so many :)

9. great couple of tracks there Peter, but you forgot Sacs 67 :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nurburgring, Laguna Seca, Lime Rock Park, VIR, to name a few.

11. I'm a fan of VLM's and Com8's tracks (even if they're sometimes a bit fps-heavy), but would like to mention Oran Park LIDAR (laser-scanned realism) and Goldenport Beijing as well (Raceking is a very good trackmaker - his Guangzhou Night or 'GZ Street GP' is a little masterpiece).

12. Forgot to mention Karelia cross! Very good track with very nice scenery:)

13. Adam Farmer

Adam Farmer
    Premium Member

Thanks for all the suggestions, I have downloaded most of them but it will take a long time to try them all out!

14. Below is the Race07 version of GZ Street. I do not know if it's a recreation of the SHIFT2 circuit or a rip. If it's a rip then it's against copywrite law, ho-hum. This is offline by the way..

15. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i personally like the virtua_lm tracks, they look great and they seem to be precise

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rattlesnake Point is epic.

18. woochoo's Longford should have been mentioned by now, surely?
    Also, coming soon, Krunch's Gnoo Blas...
    Pic's Ive seen look great! :thumbsup:

19. Tracks by Lemaxx are probably about the best in rfactor.
    Best viewed in HD fullscreen!!