Best rFactor Tracks

There's a few threads on here regarding the best mods, but not so much on the best tracks...

Someone here kindly recommended the VirtuaLM tracks and I raced most of them today in the Formula Armaroli. They look and drive amazingly well. It was inspiring.

I was wondering if there's anything else out there of similar quality, in your opinion...?

I think that tracks like Mont-Tremblant, Mosport and Lime Rock would be top of the line if they were updated...

Other than that, I like tracks that look like "Track day tracks", so I'll say that Putnam Park and Carolina Motorsport are quite nice... Shannonville would be awesome if the layout would be more accurate and less wide...

But I got to say that Com8 Nordschleife is amazing ! :D

And the oncoming Targa Florio of course !

I'm a fan of VLM's and Com8's tracks (even if they're sometimes a bit fps-heavy), but would like to mention Oran Park LIDAR (laser-scanned realism) and Goldenport Beijing as well (Raceking is a very good trackmaker - his Guangzhou Night or 'GZ Street GP' is a little masterpiece).

I'm a fan of VLM's and Com8's tracks (even if they're sometimes a bit fps-heavy), but would like to mention Oran Park LIDAR (laser-scanned realism) and Goldenport Beijing as well (Raceking is a very good trackmaker - his Guangzhou Night or 'GZ Street GP' is a little masterpiece).

Below is the Race07 version of GZ Street. I do not know if it's a recreation of the SHIFT2 circuit or a rip. If it's a rip then it's against copywrite law, ho-hum. This is offline by the way..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 283 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%