Best rally video ever...

Aaaaand the lag :D. It's all about how much air you can feed to the engine, that's why the WRCs were making around 340HP before the engine switch. The 34mm flow-restrictor get's in the way of busting out the big numbers :).

1986 ECV1/2 Lancia prototypes had engines that were producing around 600 horses too, with almost no lag (thanks to the triflux system) from the same 1.8L block as Delta S4 :).

And yep, Group B was fast, not really quick at all times :) (you can see how they had to feather the throttle in less than perfect conditions and tighter sections).
It wasn't a criticism of your post of course :)

There is no doubt that WRC is quicker than Group B for sure, much as you see on track - Supertouring soon became quicker than Group A. Tyres are the main source of developmant I think, rather than suspension, although of course that plays a huge role.

wow ...that's some crazy ****....the way the crowds of spectators almost get hit by the cars as they come screaming down the road is mind boggling...like the drivers don't have enough to worry about.
and the roads really are narrow!....I was'nt sure if the scale in my RBR was correct...the cars seem too wide in relation to the width of the road but apparently it's correct.
awesome stuff

To loose Richard to a brain tumour and Colin to a chopper crash were tragic. They lost their lives away from the sport.

Henri WAS going to be the champion. I believe it would be his records that Loeb would STILL be trying to beat had his life not been cut short. He is one of the greatest of all time.

The best that can be said is he and Sergio Cresta died doing what they loved, it is the best any of us can wish for.

Bravo Pedro. Great Video.

I had tears in my eyes watching him start that last stage.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%