Best Race Driver of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
mid season wobble, or did Holden man up for a few races before they stuck their tails between their legs again...
Well, him and Lowndes were unlucky at Bathurst and Phillip Island, but his mistake at Surfer's......

And apologies, his lead is 281 points with 300 points left to win. I think he just needs 23rd in one race still though.

The Doctor for sure he is just a God and not just MotoGP, he is supposed to be rather nippy in an F1 car as well and WRC looks tempting to him.

long may you reign oh great Rossi :)
(unless we get a good english racer)

I nominate Casey Stoner.
What an incredible performance after returning from health problems!
And when he had problems, he was still fighting very hard, in the pits he just fell down from the Ducati. What a fighting spirit!

I would also mention Norbert Michelisz, who won the Seat Eurocup this year, and was the first non factory driver who was allowed to race a Seat TDI in ETCC. And he could win against WTCC drivers. I hope we can see him next year in WTCC. Oh, and one thing: he started as a simracer.

• webbo

Mark Webber(F1) for recovering from incident last year and managing to compete in season 2009. He wins twice in this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back