Best of Sprint Club - Tuesday 23rd June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Sprint Pack (Mini Cooper / Abarth 1000TC / Lotus Elite)
Tracks: Chosen by you, the RD GTL Community
Conditions: Day races - 15.00 game time

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 BST / 21.00 CET (10 minutes)
Qualification: 19.10 GMT / 20.10 BST / 21.10 CET (5 minutes)
Race: 1920 GMT / 20.20 BST / 21.20 CET (16 laps)

Note1: The tracks have been chosen - Lakeside, Lime Rock, Birmingham Short, Castle Combe Chicaned
Note2: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note3: Sprint Pack Skins for owners, default skins for non owners. The SkinPack must be installed by all drivers
Note4: All 3 cars must be used at least once - the order and the car used twice is entirely up to you.

sign me and avi up please. which tracks are we going to race tonight?
btw i still have freezing issues so tomorrow i will send my pc for a totall check. as for the race tonight i hope no freezing although i think it will be impossible.so watch out for me freezing in the race probably in the middle of a good fight :lashes:

Done :good:

The tracks are the ones in blue in post #20

Lakeside
Lime Rock
Birmingham Short
Castle Combe Chicaned

4 cracking sprint tracks, I'm sure you'll agree :D

Hopefully you'll survive without too many issues tonight, but thanks for letting us all know ahead of time - if it prevents a few accidents, it's definitely a wise precaution.

Just a reminder - you must use all cars tonight at some stage, but the order and the car you use twice is up to you.

Also make sure you download the Sprint Pack in the top post, even if you don't have a skin in there, as the rest of us who do have one in there will be using them :good:

Of course you can Bert :good:

Err....it's done and in the skin pack :confused:
Elite (nearest the Camera, obviously, That's Steve Palmer in the rear of shot)
14183d1243166844-sprint-pack-skin-requests-closed-completed-gtl-2009-05-24-11-15-56-96.jpg

Mini
14218d1243254729-sprint-pack-skin-requests-closed-completed-gtl-2009-05-25-11-34-21-39.jpg

Abarth
14242d1243269506-sprint-pack-skin-requests-closed-completed-gtl-2009-05-25-15-47-40-54.jpg

Make sure you download and install the Sprint Pack tonight, and you can use your cars :good:

• Bert Van Waes

I know, haha, i just posted in the thread too, lol

I'm a bit slow as the report took away alot from the rest of my GTL community experience lately...

Tx again Stuart. For the effort but also for the result, it's stunning!!!

Niceness :D

It's so crazy, it just might work!

I think the only thing that's certain tonight is that I won't be using the Mini twice, as I've used that around all but one of these tracks I think, so I'll only use it on the one I've not tried it on, and lob the Abarth & the Elite at the others.

thx all for the races tonight. 1st race i had a good pace chasing warren for 2nd place and then another freeze and i lost 10 seconds.finshed 4th behind avi who is improving a lot.:good:
the race in limrock was good and i was doing the same pace as stuart. then another freeze and found myself with warren close within 2 sec.didn't want to destroy warren's race so i let him pass. then had a good fight with warren until he lost it and finally i finished 2nd with about 4 freezrs along the race.at that point i decided that enough is enough. until i will solve this stupid freeze problem there is no point for me to race a full race and then to lose everything on the last lap becuse of a freeze issue. therefor i unfortunantly won't be able to take part in the coming races until my pc will be fixed for good.
hope to see you all soon.

If I'm not attending an event where the mini/abarth/elite cars are being used, anyone is more than welcome to use the Bundaberg Rum mini/abarth/elite.
Would've been a great event. Even more so with the colourful skins too :smile:

Enjoyed the racing today. Wish I could do more GTL nights.
Was either pretty good tonight or very bad. The track and cars were brilliant and the racing was fun. I screwed up my last race turning in too early in the 1st chicane and then got in the way of Nigel and Hans when I got going again, sorry guys. Looking forward to the next event, Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back