1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best New Team

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Adam Lawson, Oct 23, 2010.

1. I know that Lotus are the best new team in F1 in real life, but I was just wondering if it is the same in this game. Any ideas?
  2. good question
  3. I played about 6 races w/ Lotus before my save corrupted the first time. Now I'm 12 races in with HRT.

I found the HRT to be more stable in corners than the Lotus, but it was also REALLY slow in a straight line. Lotus also upgrades their car alot more often than HRT does. Generally the Lotus cars will finish at the top of the new teams as well. I don't really know how things are at Virgin
  4. I think Lotus is the best car of these three teams, i drove in the first season for lotus and in the second for virgin, the times with lotus were a little bit faster and the handling of the car is quite better.
  5. I drove faster on a Virgin, may be that's just because i got better lol(1st year Lotus, 2nd Virgin),
    About the Virgin, I feel more stability through the corner, but always lose on the stright,
    and the Lotus is a more violent car to drive, it require more focus than the Virgin.

but no doubt the HRT is the worst of the three,
    it's slow on the straight and the grip is horrible (it's fun though)