1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Moments Of 2012 Season

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Kartik Sri Harsha, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Share all of your best Moments Guys.....
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8 different winners in the first 8 races of the season for me. Not sure if you can call that a moment, more like a series of moments.

Really got me pumped for this years season
  3. I particularly enjoyed Pastor's Win His early Laps after 2nd stop was Brilliant Undercutting Alonso to take the Lead
  4. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Bram, you mean 7? :p Best moments would be for me when Kimi won, Kamui's podium, Pastors win, Alonso's win in Valencia, And see Felipe back on podiums, and when Vettel crossed the line to be world champ!
  5. Maldonado´s win i think was the most surprising moment of the whole season.
    Just what that ment for Williams in general is unheard of.

Edit: with an after thought, Alonso´s win in Malaysia was pretty damn impressive as well.
  6. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

• Like Like x 2
  7. Κamui's adn Felipe's podiums surely
  8. My best moment is ALO's performance in Brazil............Vettels Performance in Abudhabi................Nando's performance in RAIN in Malaysia :)
  9. I guess Schumi on "pole" in Monaco, podium scene in Valencia with Alonso overwhelmed by his emotions, Alono's win out of nowhere in Malaysia and Kimi's team radios +"drunk driving" in Brazil.
  10. "Why do I get all the time blue flags!"
  11. "relax Kimi it´s just letting the backmarkers know you are coming through"

:D Kimi is just a legend imo.
  12. Schumacher quickest in Monaco. Absolutely brilliant..
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Supreme Drive of Vettel in SPA and Hamilton in Austin.
    Kimi's Podium in Valencia was also best.
  14. Hamilton overtaking Alonso and Vettel in Canada for the win... Monaco with 6 cars finished in 3 seconds after 78 laps...
  15. Schumi's podium at Valencia :thumbsup:
  16. Perez at Monza stands out for me along with the Valencia, Abu Dhabi and Brazil GP's.
  17. My three favorite drivers together on the podium in Valencia

The moment Vettel spun in Brazil :D

This season had so many more awesome scenes though, there was a "I can't believe this is happening" moment at almost every race :)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. My Best Moment was When Vettel squeezes Past Rosberg in T10 of Australian GP
    Brunlde says" That's the Man they said Can't race in formula1...."
    and the Team radio of Vettel after the Interlagos race.