1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best mods? Cars and tracks

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by kamackeris, Dec 20, 2015.

1. kamackeris

Premium Member

What do you guys consider to be the best car mods? I would like a gt3 type mod but the ones I have tried (blancpain and fia gt3) have had messed up mirrors

Also what are the best tracks out there with good ai?
  2. tracks: everything from patrick. cars gt3: @Will Mazeo said we schould wait :)
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

I would wait,it's obvious that some pretty big stock content is coming.And no converted mod can beat stock content.When I first got GSCE I downloaded every mod on the face of the earth,and soon realized most of it was low quality.I just run stock now,and some very select open wheel mods.:thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. kamackeris

Premium Member

I have enjoyed the flats series 6 mod conversion on gsce. I take it then that the people who contributed to the crowd funding are privy to this new content

Patrick's tracks are fantastic I agree
  5. xnorb

Premium Member

Formula Vee @ stock tracks.

I don't know the tracks, i can barely keep the Vees on track, but for some weird reason i always end up starting up a F-Vee race on a brazilian track i can't even pronounce :D

Sorry i couldn't help, but still wanted to drop that here :)
  6. There are some great freakin mods for this game!

Numerous tracks are very , very good. The cars???

Please try The Cart Extreme mod! Also the Blancpain mod , Porshe Carrea cup , OSRM V8 Supercars , Flat 6 , Alpine A364 and the Legends mod.

That's just a few.....there are many more out there that are really , really good. Just depends on what you want to drive.
  7. kamackeris

Premium Member

Tried the blancpain mod but the mirrors were messed up :-( the flat 6 mod is great!
  8. The DRM mod is pretty epic
  9. kamackeris

Premium Member

which is that ??
  10. You should visit xtremfactor ;-)
  11. Xtremfactor or EEC. We race with it, it's fun :)
  12. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

That's one way to fill a HDD
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. kamackeris

Premium Member

whats it like offline ??
  14. ( DRM Revival) I've only raced a little and love these cars/sounds but can't make it over 2 laps before I blow the engine :confused: With a rather short power band I'm waiting a little too long before shifting - any tweak I can make to help my engines last longer?

As for other mods I like:

C.A.R.T Extreme
    Ferrari F430 vs Porsche 997 RSR
    Porsche 911 Cup RST
    Camaro G5 Cup
    Abarth 1000 TCR (a hoot!)
    Flat6 Porsche

Tracks (many):
    All the CART 1998 (Patrick)
    Portland, Fontana, Laguna Seca, Cleveland, Molson Indy, Road America, Long Beach...
    Sebring v2.2 (Patrick)
    Autopolis Japan v2.1 (Patrick)
    Winton Motor Raceway v2.2 (Patrick)
    Barber Motorsport Park v2.11 (Patrick)
    Barbagallo 2013 v2.1 (Patrick)
    Jerez de la Fontera v3.1 (Patrick)
    Mid Ohio v3.0 (very rough - the way I like it!)
    Lime Rock Park
    Norisring 2009 v2.1 (Patrick)

to name a few :O_o:
  15. @kamackeris No idea, I only raced them online
    @William Wester have to shift early and take care when downshift, I only drove the Toyota till now and it has a shift light in the cockpit, if you shift on it it won't destroy the engine, going above it and it's done in 10 laps :D
  16. Love this mod, but it is not working anymore on my SCE, freezin loading when i try load mod, gMotor 2 erro everytime... any solution?
  17. Runs fine on my computer, has never crashed. I'm running SCE through Steam most of the time. Haven't tried this mod on my standalone copy of SCE.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  18. Running fine here too
  19. source of mod, please?