Best mods? Cars and tracks

What do you guys consider to be the best car mods? I would like a gt3 type mod but the ones I have tried (blancpain and fia gt3) have had messed up mirrors

Also what are the best tracks out there with good ai?

I would wait,it's obvious that some pretty big stock content is coming.And no converted mod can beat stock content.When I first got GSCE I downloaded every mod on the face of the earth,and soon realized most of it was low quality.I just run stock now,and some very select open wheel mods.:thumbsup:

Formula Vee @ stock tracks.

I don't know the tracks, i can barely keep the Vees on track, but for some weird reason i always end up starting up a F-Vee race on a brazilian track i can't even pronounce :D

Sorry i couldn't help, but still wanted to drop that here :)

There are some great freakin mods for this game!

Numerous tracks are very , very good. The cars???
YES!

Please try The Cart Extreme mod! Also the Blancpain mod , Porshe Carrea cup , OSRM V8 Supercars , Flat 6 , Alpine A364 and the Legends mod.

That's just a few.....there are many more out there that are really , really good. Just depends on what you want to drive.

There are some great freakin mods for this game!

Numerous tracks are very , very good. The cars???
YES!

Please try The Cart Extreme mod! Also the Blancpain mod , Porshe Carrea cup , OSRM V8 Supercars , Flat 6 , Alpine A364 and the Legends mod.

That's just a few.....there are many more out there that are really , really good. Just depends on what you want to drive.
Tried the blancpain mod but the mirrors were messed up :-( the flat 6 mod is great!

The DRM mod is pretty epic
( DRM Revival) I've only raced a little and love these cars/sounds but can't make it over 2 laps before I blow the engine :confused: With a rather short power band I'm waiting a little too long before shifting - any tweak I can make to help my engines last longer?

As for other mods I like:

C.A.R.T Extreme
Ferrari F430 vs Porsche 997 RSR
Porsche 911 Cup RST
Camaro G5 Cup
Abarth 1000 TCR (a hoot!)
Flat6 Porsche

Tracks (many):
All the CART 1998 (Patrick)
Portland, Fontana, Laguna Seca, Cleveland, Molson Indy, Road America, Long Beach...
Sebring v2.2 (Patrick)
Autopolis Japan v2.1 (Patrick)
Winton Motor Raceway v2.2 (Patrick)
Barber Motorsport Park v2.11 (Patrick)
Barbagallo 2013 v2.1 (Patrick)
Jerez de la Fontera v3.1 (Patrick)
Mid Ohio v3.0 (very rough - the way I like it!)
Lime Rock Park
Norisring 2009 v2.1 (Patrick)

to name a few :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back