1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Best mod tracks and cars avaliable

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Yapci, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

Hi...so can you please post here the best quality tracks and cars for GSCE that are out there? Is a huge amount and dont really think they are great.

Would like to know if there is some rally stuff too.

I went to download section, tried Barcelona track and it looks weird in the racing line so...would like to know something good before downloading all of them!:roflmao:

2. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

3. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

As I said I went to download section and its a lot of mods out there

4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I think you can search this forum and find similar threads, but here's a short version:

tracks - anything by Patrick Giranthon, AlfredoR and, usually, NeelJ (although he doesn't post his tracks here);

cars - anything by Patrick Giranthon. There are other high quality cars from other modders, like the Porsche Carrera Cup, the Alpine A364, the Clio Cup, and some others that I'm forgetting, but with cars, you really have to try them and see if you like them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

Ok m8! Thanks, now I know where to start from!

6. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

My first track with enhanced road bumps is Spa, december 2014. First track with 3D grass is Mugello. Better Check the last two pages of tracks to have all the stuff possible in them. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

I will second anything by Patrick, I love his BTCC tracks and race them regularly with Copa touring cars.

Jason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yapci

Yapci
    Premium Member

Definitively going to give them a try! Reputation talks I can see!

9. CART Extreme is IMO the must have mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Tell you what between Patrick's content and Matts videos I end up playing this great little sim far more than I would of.

Thank you guys, although my wife may not be quite so happy with you though !

Jason.

11. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Omg, dont want to be responsible for your divorce :roflmao:

12. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

In the end it's a question of what you're looking for.

You might have more fun with a supposedly bad Nascar mod than with the highly praised CART Extreme - because you're more into Nascar and absolutely dislike Cart.

So, if you ask a little bit more specific, you might get some good suggestions :)

Welcome in my world :D

• Agree Agree x 1