1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Best Headphones to buy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scott Webber, May 7, 2013.

1. if your thinking the htings you put on your head for gaming & teamspeak use then your wrong :p

headphones, for running / jogging etc , what would you guys recommend?

i have been looking for a couple of weeks to buy decent headphones that don't keep falling of my damm ears everytime i jog, it's really annoying, if anyone could actually recommend sweat resistance ones, i would appreciate it.

2. For jogging and running i would run in-ears frankly. Less weight around your head aswell.

3. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

well...beside that your future headphones have to sit firmly in/on your ears, what kind of other demands do they need to meet?

In case you're using in-ear headphones, have you tried some different sets of attachments/caps? If not, maybe you can find a pair that will fit your ears; will save you some money though.

4. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Something like these ? EarHook Headphones

Got a pair for work because I kept pulling the normal ones out, they work pretty well.

Sweat resistant I'm not sure about though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kicker EB141

6. Steelseries flux in-ear pro

7. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

I use in-ear buds from Thinksounds. Love the sound and I think they have a "sport" model too.
    [​IMG]

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

[​IMG]

9. For running, typically you are going to want light weight ones and you will also want to find a way to secure the cable so it doesn't keep hitting you as you run. At first it won't be so bad, but it will become a major irritant as the run goes on. If you are planning on running alongside roads, I would also suggest making sure you will be able to hear the traffic otherwise you could be looking for a disaster.