1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Euro Truck Simulator 2 MOds

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by robin97, Dec 1, 2013.

1. After the huge discount on this game on Steam , what are the best mods for this game?

2. well if you have three screens there is a 45 FoV Mod for perfect viewing
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Why is there no resource category here for ETS2? Would be awesome to have a central place for all the various mods out there.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Agreed and we had one for 12 months with only 1 person uploading a mod.

So before opening anything again we need to be sure its used.
  5. Great Euro Truck Simulator 2 models I found on world of mods
  6. Pete Beardsley

Pete Beardsley
    Mobile Chicane Premium Member

7. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

Or you could always join in at SCS software's official forum: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=3 There's a dedicated thread for mods. If you're looking for trucks or trailers, they have their own "subthreads" located at mods/models/...
  8. jimortality

Premium Member

I'm having great fun building my haulage empire. There are so many mods out there for this. Pro mods is great and jazzy cat trailers. Check out Squirrel on YouTube and you'll find a link to shed loads of stuff from his spread sheet.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bazooka_Joe

Best of the worst, sometimes worst of the worst. Premium Member

Hungary standalone map mod is brilliant. Made in a different scale (1:3 instead 1:19) makes it so much more realistic. Due to the map scale it takes longer to do the 100 mile delivery so the money are not flowing in so quickly.

There's much more side roads, cars parked on the pavement, cyclists or even rabbits crossing the roads. The delivery destinations are very unique and much more tricky to get in/out. It feels much more real than any other map I've tried.

The only downside is that you need a new profile, so basically starting from scratch...

10. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

The multiplayer mod ofc.
  11. jimortality

Premium Member

12. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Just stay away from the overcrowded cities in NL, FR, BE, GB and ports. Fun if you have a few friends playing iwth you
  13. jimortality

Premium Member

Can you do deliveries?
  14. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Outside those hellish countries yes
  15. does anyone have a good mod collection, such as the type of car and variations maps

logo vector