Best drifting sim on pc?

I've been searching for a drift sim for a pretty long while now. But i just cant find it!
Life for speed is too touchy on the tires, they get hot too fast, it's imposible to drift a lap!
GTR games simply don't allow too much drifting, they are too gripy.
RBR is really cool to drift with a 4x4, gravel tire car, but weird with rwd.
Not even talking about Grid or Shift. If only there could be a way to stop those stupid tires in LFS at ~45 degrees.
Is it worth to try GT4 on PS2 emu? I've heard it has some pretty good drifting physics, but then again no h-shifter. :(
HELP ME!

rFactor has some dedicated drifting mods?

Not really an area I go into much though so I have no idea how good they are. WTM with the M3 allows some good drifts though :p.

I never kinda tried rfactor. But im starting to think its my last chance.
I didn't want to try it because of the mods, it's only my stupid way of thinking, that mods ar made by modders and that the modders aren't that experienced in drifting or cars or whatever, they are experienced in modding.

try some muscle cars in Race ON or Audi R8, drifting with them is just something amazing... ofcourse with 900° wheel, proper clutch and some practice :) Nordschleife is really cool track for it, there are some really spectacular wide long turns and combination of counter steer short turns...

I've tried some drift mods on rfactor. and the problem with the tires on lfs you're talking about, its not there on rfactor! I can assure you that you can drift for laps with good physics

Funny, I'm the other way around...
When a game is released, I just can't wait for the modders to start adding content.

As long as the modders are good (like team 21), you get REALLY good stuff that is as good or better than the default content in the sim.

At least that's how I feel anyway.

The ZO6 vette mod for rF is pretty good for letting the rear loose as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back