BES version 1.0 is released

PetraGTC has released the new version of the BES mod for rFactor 2.

all cars updated maps to latest build, porsche hitbox fixed, all cars tweaked damage, all cars optimized for less material load (saves the rf2 engine, less stutter), f430 lods fixed,
all cars tweaked cpits, z4 downshift sound fixed, all cars new windows reflec, no hard tyre atm (sorry, maybe next time), and other tweaks i cant even remember

Porsche hitbox is fixed.

I have try the following cars atm:

Aston Martin
Audi R8
BMW Z4
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F458
Gallardo
McLaren
Mercedes
Nismo GTR3
Porsche GT3

This cars driving very good.

With the BMW Z4 i have make some damage on my suspension and front splitter, add 40 liters and changing 4 tires at my stop.

Totally time included fixing damage was 93 sec.

Drive all the cars with default setup at Laguna Seca and use only my ABS on low.

All the cars have the same pitstop time, like fuel, damage etc etc

Conclusion of this fast test:

- Brake behaviour is very good for every car.
- Cars are using the same fuel at 1 lap
- Cockpits are looking great
- FPS much better.

I found one little bug at the McLaren.
When you load the default setup the car is standing on wet tires.

Last edited:
I still don't get it :O_o: Are illegal conversions allowed at RD or not!? :cautious:

If they are I will give up to complain about it...maybe I will give up on some other things too :thumbsup:
I am interested as well. I dont know how legal it is and honestly I think the physics aren't up to rF2 standard. Visually a good mod, but I hope we will use more quality content (physics wise) for the leauges. which is basically the ISI content.

I think the physics are not the best out there but they are getting better with every update. the good thing about it is that every little problem we find will fixed soon in the next update with the bes mod. the standard isi cars have a good physics but i wouldn't drive in a league with them. what is a gt series with just one car per class? yeah that's right boring...

imo we should use more quality content to club races too, no need to use lower quality converted mods and circuits (like Suzuka next week, bumpy Laguna Seca etc) and this goes not only to rfactor2 but to GSC as well. Some (not all) tracks and cars looks ugly, while the default content are always better.
I'm not saying that those events aren't fun,they are, but better visuals are always welcome.

I'm not complaining and I'm thankful to RD for organizing so many nice events, just my 2c

I think the physics are not the best out there but they are getting better with every update. the good thing about it is that every little problem we find will fixed soon in the next update with the bes mod. the standard isi cars have a good physics but i wouldn't drive in a league with them. what is a gt series with just one car per class? yeah that's right boring...
I find it the best solution. No worries about which car to choose, no work for the organizers who have to figure out some kind of BOP etc.
In every mod there will always be stronger and weaker cars and in the end the people who are serious about it will take the strongest car.

In the first mod the released from BES for rFactor 2 there where also the BMW M3 and the Ford GT1 in it.

Because this models coming from Shift they have removed them.
I guess the main question was, if it is an "allowed" conversion. There were some mods or tracks, which were converted from rF1 or diffrent games to rF2 without the permission of the original author.

I don't care about the names, logos etc., but I care, if the mod was converted/adapted with the permission of the original author.

I heard in that case there were issues with the BES mod like you said with models from Shift, so I was raising this question.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the latest version of this mod, I don't have online rf2 element at the moment so am unable to grab from the rd server.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back