Bernie Ecclestone keen to explore the idea of grands prix for female drivers

Obviously not. That's why you have men's and women's events in athletics. The differences are obvious.

2. Why does the superlicense rules have to be the same for female F1? There aren't as many female drivers around, so it will have to be a lot more lenient for the female F1 series.

Because if you have a different set of criteria for a female super license, then you cause even more segregation, because the female version isn't valued as equal to the normal superlicense. Therefore it isn't 'F1' as on paper it is sub-standard.

It's a backwards step for equality

I kind of see where Bernie is coming from with this idea. It's not the worst idea he's thought of. If you make sure that the super license needed to get into "Female F1" is as hard to get as the males, give them the same TV coverage, give the, the same machinery and offer the winner of the championship maybe a 3rd driver role or even a full time race seat

Unfortunately just in Spanish, but if you understand it is hilarious.

Keywords: Ultima = Last, Penultima = First to last

2:52, SPA : This is the WORST I've ever seen. Quickest lap +19.5 s, could not catch up with the safety car. LOL LOL.

This is the worst thought someone has ever broadcasted out loud, nobody would watch a female only racing series anywhere, anyway, motorsport isn't a sex related sport, Michele Mouton and Claudia Huertgen competed/compete just fine against the boys. When a women GOOD ENOUGH gets to F1 and succeeds it will be a triumphant moment for sure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 217 14.2%