1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Bernd's Real Life Weather 2.1.4

Preliminary 1.5 compatability

1. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

Bernd Graf's Enhanced Graphics -- Mr. Alpem PPF - post-processing filters and .ini files to bring more graphical realism to AC

Read more about this resource...

2. Looks very real in photo but how about some actual game footage video ?? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Video you mean? Will do ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Video is up, kinda funny, AI were really aggressive at turn 4 ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

6. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd Graf's Enhanced Graphics -- Mr. Alpem PPF with a new update entry:

DoF fixes, optimizations, bug fix for AC update 1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd Graf's Enhanced Graphics -- Mr. Alpem PPF with a new update entry:

changelog: color and saturation updates, filters renamed, new overcast

8. Screenshot_nissan_primera_btcc_albertpark_17-1-2015-17-35-39.jpg Screenshot_porsche_997gt3rsr_spa_17-1-2015-16-17-9.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_f430_gt_spa_16-1-2015-16-31-38.jpg

Screenshot_corvette_c6r_spa_20-1-2015-19-51-44.jpg
    Screenshot_slcr_14_sachsenring_20-1-2015-19-59-23.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hello question... both files are named weather1.. in the system Cloudy and Sunny folders. so if I try to install them to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg
    one of the new files will overwrite the old file already in the, but what about the other weather1 file that new weather1 file I just dropped in? Thanks, Tim

10. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Hello,

Due to the way files are currently programmed in AC, the game only supports one weather appearance, i.e., sunny OR overcast etc. Since both files take up the same programming data, a pair can only be installed at one time, unless of course you use a mod enabler like JSGME, which allows you to select the weather pattern you want without having to overwrite the files every time you want to change the weather.

To do so: download JSGME, and install it in AC. I believe you then put the weather files in their own folders and enable them through JSGME, provided of course the weather patterns are within the cfg folder respectively where they belong. When you use JSGME, you essentially can keep both in the same place, and enable them through JSGME, the enabling software.

Or you can do like I do and just exchange them manually, overwrite, as you see fit :p.

11. Cool thank-you for the information :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm not a big computer wiz and not sure where the files are suppose to go. There is no clouds or sunny in the system folder so is am I suppose to add them there? Also there are 2 cfg folders,one in assettocrosa and the other one layer deeper in assettocorsa/system. I tried the config setting files in both and it didn't seem to make any difference. Sorry to be so dumb but this is all greek to me!

13. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd Graf's Real Life Graphics -- Mr. Alpem PPF with a new update entry:

AC 1.1 compatible

14. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

15. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

16. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd's Real Life Graphics & Weather with a new update entry:

17 weather modes, new filters

17. Hello, in your instructions.txt file, you mention to combine this with Ben's and OV1's cloud mods... Could you please give us the links to these mods ad a little search here didn't provide anything.

Thanks

18. Bernd this Mod is incredible. Thanks
    sunny light cloud, sunny mid clouds and storm squall b should be official content in this game. looks so real.

19. Lily Starfox

Lily Starfox
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hello, I'm new on this forum, so I don't know if it's the right place to write, but in case you're interested, I posted some photos using your "twilight night" weather, it's so great!
    [​IMG]
    You can see more on my account. :thumbsup:
    I really hope that eventually we'll get working headlights, whether it's with a mod or made by the developers!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd's Real Life Graphics & Weather with a new update entry:

23 weather modes, 13 new cloud textures, hue adjustments