1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) 1.1

9 weather modes replacing stock Kunos weathers

1. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf submitted a new resource:

Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) - 9 weather modes replacing stock Kunos weathers

Read more about this resource...

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Bernd,
    Can the weather overrides be used separately from the PP filters? (One of my 2 Xfire video card motherboard slots died and I can't run any PP at the moment due to the PP framerate hit).... and will the new weather files by themselves cause a framerate drop?

4. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Yes,
    you can use which ever PP filters you choose, and you don't have to install my filters to use the weather modes. I included my filters simply because I think they bring out the most natural lighting. And if you can't use PP and the accompanying effects, the weather works just fine! From my tests, it looks fairly close to what it does with the filters, minus some effect lighting and color replication, but definitely worth tolerating until you get a new card :)

5. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

WOW. I so suck and screenshots compared to this :D

6. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Bernd Graf updated Bernd's real life graphics mod (petite version) with a new update entry:

Improvements, cloud bugfixes, new textures

Read the rest of this update entry...