Resource icon

Cars Bentley Continental GT3 Anniversary Edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
OK no promises, and I MEAN NON.

Now the Ginetta Supercup 2017 is done, with no issues (only taken 1 year) to perfect, but I will say this...

Priority list...

Ginetta GT3 Swan Neck (2014-2015)
Seat Leon TCR
Seat Leon Eurocup
BTCC Vauxhall Cavalier 1993 & 1995
Ginetta GT4 (this is proving difficult, due to the BOP)

I will have a look again, that's all I can say at present

Shaun

Oh.......just downloaded from the video links..

There is no collider.kn5, no driver position, no UI folder, no logo, no body shadow, no tyre shadow, no animations and this is just the default folder....and the car won't even load

You might as well call this a new car from scratch :(

Sorry guys, but I don't have enough hair left to go more grey to even attempt this one

Just being honest

Shaun

Oh.......just downloaded from the video links..

There is no collider.kn5, no driver position, no UI folder, no logo, no body shadow, no tyre shadow, no animations and this is just the default folder....and the car won't even load

You might as well call this a new car from scratch :(

Sorry guys, but I don't have enough hair left to go more grey to even attempt this one

Just being honest

Shaun
its probably meant as a patch, to add to the original car's folder

this pic of the UV should also be quite telling, imo it would need a complete remap to be free of stretch and overlaps. Also as mentioned before the car currently uses numerous 4096x4096 PNG textures that need a lot of ram once converted by AC on loading. And so far CM can't change textures or Shader types, only numbers on those.

f589O2o.jpg

arr ok that would make sense.

4096x4096 png....OUCH:confused:
I was in contact with kakusso in mid 2016 about this issue, and calculated that a single iteration of the Bentley with the png textures ends up using over 500 MB of RAM on its own when loaded into AC. Thats more than some tracks.

Hey thanks for this car ! But i dont have any exterior engine sounds :( Is this something i can fix on my end ?

Edit : i see its already known and i used CM to change it to the AMG sound ;)

Last edited:
I managed to fix most of the issues with this car in CM. Removed drivers head, changed tyres to v10, etc. Put in AMG sound. Might be able to move the head position in Blender (only experience with blender so far is to open a track, and look at it, thats it) (Think this only affects VR)

- Kakusso, do you have the FMOD files for this? I downloaded FMOD Studio for the first time yesterday but I think it needs some config files to build/fix the sound?? I'm presuming it has the 'FMOD version' problem, where kunos changed the version of FMOD and the sound no longer works. I noticed in you posted videos the external sound used to work.

edit: Fonsecker is no longer able to provide any sounds, because he works for studio 397.

Cheers,
Divxmaster

I managed to fix most of the issues with this car in CM. Removed drivers head, changed tyres to v10, etc. Put in AMG sound. Might be able to move the head position in Blender (only experience with blender so far is to open a track, and look at it, thats it) (Think this only affects VR)

- Kakusso, do you have the FMOD files for this? I downloaded FMOD Studio for the first time yesterday but I think it needs some config files to build/fix the sound?? I'm presuming it has the 'FMOD version' problem, where kunos changed the version of FMOD and the sound no longer works. I noticed in you posted videos the external sound used to work.

edit: Fonsecker is no longer able to provide any sounds, because he works for studio 397.

Cheers,
Divxmaster

Hi

Divxmaster how did you do for Removed drivers head ?
I play VR and when a mod car have drivers head it's horrible :(

Thanks

Hi

Divxmaster how did you do for Removed drivers head ?
I play VR and when a mod car have drivers head it's horrible :(

Thanks
Iirc it's an entry in the driver3d.ini, look up other cars about how it's done (CM can do it for you)

Kakusso hasn't been active here in a long time

As far as I know, driver3d.ini is the old method. All you need to do now is go into CM, find the car in the list of cars, and click analyse. Then you can fix the various problems it comes up with using the fix buttons. It removes the drivers head automatically, it doesnt even mention it. Changing the tyres to v10 took a while, trying to find exact matches, but got there in the end.
You have to move the seat way forward in vr to be in the right position, and then you cant see apps well at all, but at least its drivable

Also, now I think about it, Kakusso probably wouldnt have the fmod config files either. But the base sounds are extractable from the .bank file. Just need someone to redo the config (Just Kauser???)

Cheers,
Divxmaster

As far as I know, driver3d.ini is the old method. All you need to do now is go into CM, find the car in the list of cars, and click analyse. Then you can fix the various problems it comes up with using the fix buttons. It removes the drivers head automatically, it doesnt even mention it. Changing the tyres to v10 took a while, trying to find exact matches, but got there in the end.
You have to move the seat way forward in vr to be in the right position, and then you cant see apps well at all, but at least its drivable

Also, now I think about it, Kakusso probably wouldnt have the fmod config files either. But the base sounds are extractable from the .bank file. Just need someone to redo the config (Just Kauser???)

Cheers,
Divxmaster
Well all CM does is modify/correct the initial files...

My understanding of it is not all cars have driver3d.ini anymore, I have 258 cars, but only 45 have that file. Found in another post:

"The only reason there is a head / face visible is because it's an old(er) mod that hasn't been updated to the latest Kunos driver model.

The head is auto removed in VR."

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing