Resource icon

Cars Bentley Continental GT3 Anniversary Edition

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great news! Because this is one of the best mods, I am sitting here waiting... :)

As I said before, I made changes to the physics purely for personal use, sent them to the mod owner to review and if he approves he can update the mod using the files. He seemed very positive at the time, but until he says specifically, I don't think I should release the changes I made.

anyone got/done any good skins for this beast?. The 2016 ones would be good:thumbsup: the old white and green ones are well past their used by dates:D

New skins would be nice but first the author should increase the reflections strength

had to set SKYBOX_REFLECTION_GAIN to 7 for this one...​
28911747425_bdb032ec74_c.jpg

and ad rim motion blur

...and photoshop some rim rotation blur here​
28835969211_ea8f7b3856_c.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame really. I love this beast !! And it drives pretty well!! Love the sound and I would love to add it to a GT3 race but got a checksum error when I tried to join my session on my own server with the same car I hosted. Very strange, otherwise just perfect !! And considering how far development already was/is, it's a shame not to put it to good use!!!

Kakusso, if you're reading this --> Big fan !!!!! 5 stars .. 20 even .. please keep up the good work!! Love GT3 !!

I'd prefer if the star rating actually represented the perceived quality of the mod instead of being degraded to a quick five star rating regardless of quality just to 'motivate' the modder. You don't need a five star rating for motivation. If your response to a long review stating constructive critique is "3 stars, no point or motivation on continuing." then you don't actually want to continue working on it anyway in the first place in my book. If you actually cared about continuing this mod you'd engage in discussion about why someone thinks it has issues instead of complaining about a low rating. If you can't handle critique and you're intimidated by some less positive responses then you'll need to learn to deal with it.

It's clear that we all want this mod to continue, especially with Bentley apparently not coming to AC. But then you need to work with the people that offer you feedback.

BTW for all those with camera problems, I fixed the cam via the onboard settings app, give it a try.

And yeah it's sad that he doesn't seem to want to continue this one, would be great though if he would let others like gary or Mclarenf1papa continue the development by letting them release their fixes.

HTP Motorsport changed back to Mercedes at the beginning of this year.
Well yes they did, but that would not mean all data is now obsolete..

Bringing this mod up to a good final release would be a days job max. Export with the right texture formats, add the modified physics someone in this thread has already finished, maybe C&P some V10 tires and it would be fine :unsure:

Yeah I would like to say (as a few have mentioned me) that the physics I made for this was not based on real data at all, but was purely to make it more driveable, have some sort of parity with the rest of the field and as a fun project for myself. Whilst I think its a massive improvement, its not perfect and again not based on real data so there won't be any point/chance of me releasing it.

I do hope however that the version with the data-based physics is released at some point, it'd be a great shame otherwise.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back