Cars Bentley continental gt3 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenozoid submitted a new resource:

Bentley continental gt3 - swap model,from a bentley,asseto

this is actually an old mod that disapeared ,while ago...but i had it and a tweak it a lot changing ini and adding tyres,and updating it,they are so much change i do not remember all i did,i change spec to spec i found on internet, and change all according to it

like i said the credit goes to kuno,and a modder?(the mesh an skins are ok on my cpu,but i do not use high resolution), also i am going to tweak camera cars they are not ready ye,t the sound is from fonsecker i dowload today from...

Read more about this resource...

The model is ripped from Project CARS....
If so, he did a very poor job.
The one in pCars is much better, has a totally different interior, other Motec display, better designed mirrors, other sound etc...
I'm not saying it is not ripped, but not from pCars imo.

BTW: I wish someone could finally make a decent Bentley Continental GT3, decent as in graphics wise... which is the reason I still haven't installed the car in AC, though I do like it.

If so, he did a very poor job.
The one in pCars is much better, has a totally different interior, other Motec display, better designed mirrors, other sound etc...
I'm not saying it is not ripped, but not from pCars imo.

BTW: I wish someone could finally make a decent Bentley Continental GT3, decent as in graphics wise... which is the reason I still haven't installed the car in AC, though I do like it.
The texture names are indicative of a PCARS rip (and they look the part) and the livery is the exact same (though not the high-res version). The dash display is from a Clio Cup (probably rFactor mod or something) judging by the textures. It's without a doubt from PCARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back