Belgium Feedback

I don't believe it's setup issue necessarily, that bug happens not only with FSR car. Interested to see if anyone can reproduce it in this version, then after that we can worry about setups. A lot of small changes were done to that corner.

Ok I did some testing with a pretty good basic setup, on which I was trying to detect some kind of minimum height kind of setting for Front and Rear heights, while trying to keep the diffuser effect on following straight.

Unfortunately, the diffuser effect is pretty much lost above 25mm in front and 54mm in the back (with 20/48 wings). And I hit sth 2 times in Eau Rouge at that height.

The first one, I was looking for hitting sth along the inside curb and did hit it in a quite high position pretty much no responsible driver would go anyway.

But the second one can be easily touched even if you know it's there...

here's a link to a zip file containing captures. 3 shots for each spot found:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0ze412qmqztm0q/EauRougeGlitch.Testing.Spa2015.Captures.zip?dl=0

the orange arrows are pointing right to the area concerned, except for the one with 2 orange arrows, where the spot is between the tips of both the arrows, I'd say pretty close to the border between yellow and red curb's squares.

in the last of the first spot ones, the yellow arrow shows the front right wheel crashing, but in fact it's the bottom board hitting the ground an litterally "stopping" the car, the back of it passing right over the front. So I'd guess it's the effect of the pressure applied by the back of car moving suddenly up.

I was thinking, maybe some yellow big curb (like in Austria's T1, outside) following the right border of yellow/red inside curb in Eau Rouge could do the trick. Cause it would still allow us to put our wheels on the curb, with some kind of security margin for not going over it with our bottom board, so that we won't be risking to be put into orbit... :)

Thanks for feedback. Track updated:
  • Remodeled Raidillon curb and removed problematic white line
  • Made grass look more like grass
  • Enhanced road reflections
  • Working RR profile
Be mindful to uninstall the old version, check that you are driving on version with no Eau Rouge white line, otherwise feedback is pointless.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000