Belgian Procar Series 1997 WIP

Just a quick message to say I will be working on this series. I have mentioned it in the past but thought I would make it official to avoid duplicate cars being made. Progress will be slow but it will happen eventually :D

I have two cars complete already

Only track not available to my knowledge is chimay not sure of the spelling

There is a Chimay track for GTR2 ... done by a french track builder.
I just have to remember his name so you might contact him in order to ask permission for converting.
From GTR2 to Race07 is mostly rather easy.

When I succeed remembering his name, I'll ask my league mates if they know where to contact him.

I seem to be getting a ctd as it loads the safety car and I have no idea why :mad: all my other mods still work.

On the plus side I fixed the yellow interior on the peugoet. At the moment its only a 7 car grid but I could add a second Bastos and a Belgacom car. Bastos ran a second car at spa and the mondeo was replaced mid season for a bmw but driven by defourny

I remembered his name, had a look on the web ... he already made the track for Race07 ... but the link doesn't work any longer.

No trace of him for the moment, but maybe someone in my league knows how and where to contact him.
News by pm when I know more about that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing