1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beat rival. No contract from rival team.

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Friso_ffm, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hello,

So i had chosen Alonso to be my rival. 3 race to the end, my lead over Alonse was 76 point and i decided to skip the last 3 races. Skipping from practice directly to the race without qualifying and crashing the car in the first turn. I din't check my mail between races because just like in F1 2010, I thought the contract offer would come after the last race.

Brazilian race over and still ahead of Alonso, but no new contract form Ferrari. Only Sauber and Torro Roso.

What happend to my contract and did any one else had the same problem????
  2. Hello Friso_ffm,

i have the same problem. In my second season I beat Webber, but i dont become an offer from Red Bull.

Can someone tell us, why we not become an offer? What was the reason?
  3. Hello,

I think you guys don't have the rep to be in that teams. Even if you beat your rival, I think you must have a minimum reputation to receive an offer. It's a guess.
  4. If I would be Stefano Domenicali, I wouldnt get driver who is retiring for 3 races, lol.

In fact, I think going to best teams is not so easy like in F1 2010. And I think this is OK.