1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB - Force India SWheel V1

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Roberto Costa, Nov 11, 2012.

1. F1 2012 Fictional Force India Steering Wheel V1

Since i found the original Force India Steering Wheel too simple, i decided to make this one.
    Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

Download - Force India Steering Wheel V1
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Wow! Amazing work, looks awesome in game and combines perfect with the car, thanks for sharing.
  3. Glad you liked! :D

Still need a few adjustments, if i got the time i'll do it soon. ;)
  4. But, what adjustments? From my point of view, is perfect and there's no mistakes.
  5. I need to move the word TORQUE up. But its not just moving it up because theres a texture map there. So i'll need to move the "torque" up and also get a part of it, probably "orq" and resize it to make it appear 100% correctly. I'll try to fix it tomorrow. But is not clearly visible, i guess.
  6. Amazing job!!!!!!!Amazing!!!! I'm so happy :cry::D Thank you for making a fun game!! :thumbsup:

Roberto Costa's F1 2012 Fictional Force India Steering Wheel V1 ★★★★★
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha, are you kidding me? Is just a little detail, nobody will notice of it!
    I'll keep saying "Perfect".
    • Like Like x 2
  8. thank you nice work:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. tnx very very much f1_2012 2012-11-11 08-48-31-41.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. great work. thanks for sharing..
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks guys! Really glad you liked it.
    I really don't like the original F1 wheel. Im not a good fan of fictional stuff, but the original steering wheel is so "dead".
  12. this looks so much better!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Got a good picture today when my stupid driver got happy by finishing P5! :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice work here. :) Thank you for sharing with us. :)
    • Like Like x 1