• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

BATHURST!!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :) Premium

Ratings:
    +421
    It's a long time coming, there had been unconfirmed rumours about Mt Paranma on GT6 for a couple of years now. there was even talk of it being in the first DLC for GT. I don't think we are the only people looking forward to it ;)

3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +962
    great to ear this, i'm really looking forward to this one rigth now, i hope it has more real tracks than gt5, i prefer thaose over the gt5 i don't know why but i do :redface:
    This will be a great track to have in the game, especeally if they introduce a bigger selection of v8 supercars and gt cars :thumbsup:

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,078
    I can just imagine how pretty the track is going to look too :inlove::thumbsup:

5. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    There is a video on youtube showcasing some of the cars and the track. HOLY S**T it looks amazing :D

Link:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +962
    it looks pretty good, i liked especially the VLN/GT3 cars and the LMP cars, i wonder if they will be including Toyota's it looked like Peugeot was in the movie, also liked the vintage formula cars, i'm getting more and more excited for this game :thumbsup:

7. Rage9one

Rage9one

Ratings:
    +11
    GT6 will set new standards

8. SubBlackStudio

SubBlackStudio

Ratings:
    +1

• Like Like x 1