1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Oct 3, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

It's a long time coming, there had been unconfirmed rumours about Mt Paranma on GT6 for a couple of years now. there was even talk of it being in the first DLC for GT. I don't think we are the only people looking forward to it ;)
  2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

great to ear this, i'm really looking forward to this one rigth now, i hope it has more real tracks than gt5, i prefer thaose over the gt5 i don't know why but i do :redface:
    This will be a great track to have in the game, especeally if they introduce a bigger selection of v8 supercars and gt cars :thumbsup:
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I can just imagine how pretty the track is going to look too :inlove::thumbsup:
  4. There is a video on youtube showcasing some of the cars and the track. HOLY S**T it looks amazing :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

it looks pretty good, i liked especially the VLN/GT3 cars and the LMP cars, i wonder if they will be including Toyota's it looked like Peugeot was in the movie, also liked the vintage formula cars, i'm getting more and more excited for this game :thumbsup:
  6. GT6 will set new standards

• Like Like x 1