Resource icon

Tracks Bathurst Fastlane AI 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
RowanZa submitted a new resource:

Bathurst - Bathurst fast_lane.ai update for v0.7

Bathurst - Mt Panorama
I recently did a small update to fix the fast_lane.ai and replaced some banner and billboard textures. I race with up to 30 GT3 cars with about 90% of them retiring due to collisions with the walls going through the esses, dipper and forest elbow. I can now get all cars to the finish.
I take no credit for this mod that belongs to the original creator whoever that may be?

This file only includes the fast_lane.ai and some replacement textures

Original track can...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, has made track playable. Good job.
I started with a 23 car grid, using audi l8 and 96% opponent strength, only problem I saw was the last 8 cars in the left hand 'lane' went straight to the left and brushed the wall, but eventually set off so they completed race. I saw no crashing into walls other than that.
Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it.

Thanks, has made track playable. Good job.
I started with a 23 car grid, using audi l8 and 96% opponent strength, only problem I saw was the last 8 cars in the left hand 'lane' went straight to the left and brushed the wall, but eventually set off so they completed race. I saw no crashing into walls other than that.
Thanks for your time. Really appreciate it.

thanx, i was getting really frustrated by the AI on this track so i tried making a new one, trying out varying driving lines. This version gave the best results with virtually no crashing over the mountain and not being dive bombed and shunted down the dipper ?

ac.jpg
thanx, i was getting really frustrated by the AI on this track so i tried making a new one, trying out varying driving lines. This version gave the best results with virtually no crashing over the mountain and not being dive bombed and shunted down the dipper ?
Just at the start of a race the picture shows the cars near the wall at the pits, those few cars seem to turn into the wall and scrap along it until they get going. This isn't a major problem for me, just thought I would let you know, that's all. But great fun to race here now... ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back