1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathurst 1000

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Scorpio015, Oct 2, 2010.

1. With the new 1.3 version were running... if we were too do 161 (1000km's) around Bathurst. Will the brakes last or do you need to make an adjustment to the file to ensure the brakes last?
  2. I don't think ISI have built a brake wear function into rFactor. I could be wrong though..
  3. managed to do the whole race 161 laps at Bathurst with no issues at all, racing offline. No brake wear or any other issues at all. It was a dream run.
  4. wow, im surprised someone would be able to sit down and do 161 laps without any issues. top job budddy
  5. I saw the title and thought this was about the Holden 1, 2, 3, 4 this year.. lol :cool:

161 laps, that is impressive. My butt hurts doing a full length F1 race. I am surprised your brakes did hold out, I have heard of others failing after about half distance. Haven't tried it myself though.

Oh, did I mention the Holden 1, 2, 3, 4 this year? :tongue:
  6. I'm amazed they were still as good on lap 161 as they were on lap 1. I've driven the Clipsal 500 event on another mod of V8Supercars and had brake failure with 10 laps to go. It wasn't all bad thanks to the AI the computer did Two 35 lap stints and punched out the same times. My butt held up fine you might need to rethink your seat/seating position

As for the Holden 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 im with you... was an awesome result.
  7. I am getting old, if I do anything for 2 hours then something always hurts lol.
  8. We have raced 161 laps of bathurst in the v8factor mod for the last 3 years and never had any brake problems. I wonder if there is anything "reset" after a driver swap?

I can't to 20 laps in the truck mod with out the brakes failing :(