Bat Racer Some Ideas Guys For Future Mods

Hi Guys

Having just signed up for the GT3 upgrade I came across this online site

http://batracer.com

which I didn't know existed until today . It looks a interesting online Motorsports management SIM with a ton of ideas for cars, tracks and more even though I haven't delved that deep yet I am looking forward to having a look.

If I had the skill set to do mods I am sure this would throw up a whole host of new ideas for both mods and future DLC what do you guys think?

really? batracer is quite old. I stopped to run few years ago..... not because is bad, but because you are obligated to update your races every day.... and if you miss the deadline, your car sucks. Its all about setuping the car. Didnt know its still running.... but its a completely different game.

Ok I was only looking at the cars and stuff in truth there is another one which bears a canny resemblance to MM and that is IGP Manager (igpmanager.com) which is being launched on Apple and Android this month apparently but can also be played online. This seems rather more up to date but only F1 type cars as far as I could see.

batracer have numerous championships, from touring cars to different eras of F1. You can also paint your cars there. But game is mostly the type of guessing the correct setup. Trouble is....that if you join championships of any kind, you need to update your car every day through whole champs, otherwise you will suck.... so, its obligatory to compete 3 weeks or so.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back