1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barcelona with hairpin? Can't find it anywhere..

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by MatthewRuddy, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all.. Could someone please link me to the download of the Barcelona track from most recent years (this year or last year if possible.. Or just the best version availiable) of the Circuit de Catalonia in Barcelona WITH the hairpins at the end? The ISI version is well.. Weak :giggle:
  2. I don't know if there is one yet. I think there is just the older version that goes straight through.
  3. I've seen videos of it on youtube?
  4. Theres a few about, FSR used 2 versions of it, one in 08 and 09.

If it's not on rfcentral then it's knocking about somewhere I guess.

5. It's probably one of CTDP's tracks then.
  6. Installed CTDP 06 and it's not there.. Only track to download also on their website is Bahrain.. and no its not on rfactorcentral.. Tried google too with not luck.. :(

Anyone? Someone must have it..
  7. I was going to suggest their website but since you already checked it I'm clueless. I'll look around for you if you want some help :)
  8. Yeah please give it a try.. No worries if you can't find anything. All I can ask is to try :)
  9. I sent you pm.
  10. The track your after, is a modified version of the GTR2 track, which is why you can't find it anywhere.
  11. You can install the f1 2009 -F1FRL- trackpack (includes Barcelona 2009 with chicane)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.