1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barcelona-server

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, May 10, 2011.

1. I have just opened Barcelona-servers, but I am unsure of which version we use, if it is Barcelona or Barcelona07.

I am guessing 07, but hopefully somebody has better knowledge of this than me.

2. The track layout with the "well designed" and "thought out" chicane in sector 3?

3. I have no idea, I am just hoping somebody will say, "it is 07" or "it is the non-07" :)

4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

i think if i can remember right the barcelona07 is the new Peters favorite updated last sector but is a very bumpy track at alot of the braking zones, we used this in season 4 i think.

the non 07 version is old last sector with just a double right onto the main straight which is alot smoother track, we used this in season 2 i think.

im easy which track we use, probably better if we used the more upto date track even though its bumpier, more people will know the last sector for the last couple years watching it on telly or so.

5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

for join on server I use folder Barcelona 07. Last time that we use this track was folder Barcelona

6. lol David :) Yeah, I'm not a big fan of inserting chicanes into classic tracks, however... the '07 track version is fine for our competition.

7. If anyone has a competitive setup I would love to have a look at it.

If someone could make a hotlap replay file I would be very appreciative too. I have been practicing many many hours and I'm still very uncompetitive versus the Presto GP time sheets where I usually place in the top 30 by now.