Tracks Barcelona RSLF1 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI people... this is Patrick's Barcelona Modern GP.

I don't know what the poster is up to, or if this track has any changes that are note worthy.

Whatever it is... you can bet it is a kick in the nuts to the track team bring you these conversions.

The very least you could do is credit the source of your content.

:cautious:

I'm not using any of this blokes content.When I had a look at this on my phone it had a nasty pop up that I could't shut down.It could have a virus in the file or god knows what else.

.It could have a virus in the file or god knows what else.

:rolleyes:

The file host is RD if I understand correctly. I downloaded to have a look and I don't think there is anything malicious going on, other than re-posting one of the track layouts for whatever reason he has.

At least he put credits on the mod page. He replied to my review after editing the description to credit Patrick. At least he actually did though.

For what i understand from his 1st post, he is running a server with this layout and post the link here so people can download (i dont think you can automatic download from steam matchmaker)
The "problem" is when people on public servers starts to host "your own" version of some track causing mismatches and/or unnecessary download of, basically, the same files (like is happening on rf2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%