Resource icon

Tracks Barcelona (3 Seasons, 4 Layouts, DRS) 2.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi patrick,
I have some problems with the AI being a little bit to aggressive in the corners. I thought it was an AI issue so i posted this in the beta forum under the toppic "AI issues". However, Renato replied that this was a track issue. This is his reply
I did give them a run in Barcelona to check them out BTW and indeed one of the AIW values relating to AI aggression in that track is of an older standard and indeed a bit too high, it will lead to them trying to sneak their nose in at the smallest gaps increasing chances for contact. Hopefully Patrick will sort these in future updates to his tracks.

I dont know which AIW value he means, but perhaps you do and know how to fix this?

Unbenannt.jpg

@Patrick Giranthon I guess I was able to find another "black hole" in your tracks :laugh:

Check at 3:00.

Thanks for your tracks, amazing job as usual!:thumbsup:

Looks like a strange online collision between the two cars Limão. I would guess the server has lost communication temporarily and miss calculated the position of the two cars.

I am positive that the track is not the issue here.

Cheers

PS The replay from the dedicated server and or the replay from the other car might be interesting.

Snapshot_03.16_[2016.11.28_08.49.21].jpg
Snapshot_03.16_[2016.11.28_08.49.36].jpg
Snapshot_03.16_[2016.11.28_08.50.11].jpg
Snapshot_03.17_[2016.11.28_08.50.30].jpg
Snapshot_03.17_[2016.11.28_08.50.49].jpg
Snapshot_03.18_[2016.11.28_08.51.00].jpg

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Barcelona (4 layouts, 3 seasons, DRS) with a new update entry:

Single track package of Barcelona for AMS to syncronize with the MEGA pack v1.1

This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.

Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parameters.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back