1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) 1.03

Barber for AMS

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) - Barber for AMS

Read more about this resource...

• Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    Premium Member

How do you want us to try 2 tracks at once?? :roflmao: You're working way too hard guys! Thanks to the whole team, Patrick, Gringo, Denis, and of the original authors work their work ad permissions! Both tracks look amazing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you Patrick and your Team for this 2 new Tracks,they are so nice
    as well as your other Tracks,it is a great Fun to drive :):thumbsup::)

4. Absolutely fantastic track!
    Randy

5. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

Great track and great mod, thank you! :)

6. Race with AI 95%.
    Very Fun Track to drive with Stock Cars old. Sideways Lover :D.

Note:
    Every time to Standing Start, I found 2-3 AI will out of track at first turn. If standing start at the right hand side, You must beware these AI. The best way to solve this you will to standing start at the left hand side.

Thank you @Patrick Giranthon Added to my favorite track already

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

this track renders great in video hehe

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Awesome work again Patrick. Your name is the only one I look for whenever I come here looking for anything new!! Thanks again for your hard work!!

Supa

10. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Absolutely superb Patrick. I thought your SCE one was good but this is at a whole other level.:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tpw

tpw

To be fair, AI going wide and off track at the first lefthander affects cars on Barber in other titles (eg rF2) as well.

12. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

It is some kind of anomaly somewhere in the AI as far as I can tell. You can see that with a rolling start the AI don't go wide. It seems to be only the standing start that shows the poor behavior with tracks that have fast to medium speed T1 corners that are less than 90 degrees. Add some elevation change or off camber corner to increase the problems from what I have found.

After the first lap the AI can take the corner properly.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  13. I don't know what can cause this, but we are using Barber now on the server and the track map on liveracers looks like this
    [​IMG]
    Also when you go to garage by pressing esc the game counts you extra 2 laps :O_o:

14. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

Seems that the AMS track map can read the AIW without these errors. The only thing that might be an issue is this track has two pit lane extensions.

Looks to me like it is something on LiveRacers side.

EDIT ... I will reorganize the paddock and make it a single pit lane extension version... give me half a day and I will post an alternate AIW.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  15. Gotta say, the service in this joint is pretty freakin' awesome. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium Member

@Maxell

Ok I bulit a new AIW with a new paddock. Problem is I need to change the garage doors and add two more tent garage in the paddock.

That means I need to patch the track... or do a full update here on RD.

I want to test the new AIW to make sure it makes a difference before making a full update.

If your into a bit of testing, and your up to patching your server / clients. Let me know.

EDIT : The new paddock will not use the garages in the main building but instead park the cars in the tent rows.

Cheers

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You've got PM ;)

18. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon updated Barber Motorsport Park (3 seasons) with a new update entry:

Maintenance Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Too bad we couldn't help you solving the map in Liveracers. Even installing the new track version LiveRacers does not delete the previous map >_<