1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Barbagallo (V8 Supercars) 2.1

Barbagallo for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Barbagallo - Barbagallo for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Sorry, I forgot to adjust fueluse... Peraps it is nearly ok, did not checked.
  3. Thank you Patrick,how lucky the gsc community is to have such a talented modder!! You are appreciated!! The amount ,quickness, and quality of your mods and track remakes is staggering!!! Kudos to you!! :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Let's thank the track creator too, Richo. A passionate modder who created accurate v8 supercars tracks.
    But thank you :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Another great piece by Rico and Patrick. :thumbsup:
    I really like the look of trees on this track, very authentic looking. Adds some nice color and feel to the environment. And the curbs are also quite unique.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  6. PieterN

Premium Member

Just started racing the AI (Super V8) at this track. The AI seems a bit slow. It's almost to easy to overtake them. At Pukekohe Historic I really have to race them at 91% strength. At Barbagallo the AI-lines don't seem to be optimal. Would an AIW-update by @Gringo help ?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I will have a look and see what can be done in the next few days.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hello SimRacers,

Please find a new AIW generated for Barbagallo attached to this post.

After you download the file, rename "Barbagallo2013.aiw.txt" to "Barbagallo2013.aiw" and replace the old version AIW that comes with the track download.

The new AIW will not cause online miss-match errors.

48 car grid, 24 pit stalls (teams), 2 cars per team (garages), Formation lap and pace car support.

Attached Files:

9. tpw

Thanks Gringo, top job on the AI. I knew there was something wrong when even I could beat them :) Now they whip my arse just like on every other track!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Patrick Giranthon updated Barbagallo (V8 Supercars) with a new update entry:

Big update

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Wow. Now yes. The best. Thank you again Patrick, Gringo and Thierry.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

nice work just one thing, the pits entry is at the wrong place they use the one after the final turn ;)
  14. Oops. I used the one Richo put in the original track. Hope it will be ok like this for the champ :)
  15. Tracks looking great as always Patrick loving the new additions thanks for all the time and effort ;)
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  16. Nice trees Patrick unfortunately there's a few too many of them? It's quite baron down the bottom but there is a nice view to take in?

My biggest problem with this track is the square corners (Phillip Island suffers the same)
    and the randomly placed ripple strips, I think they where some of Richo first works?
  17. Yep