1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Barbagallo Raceway 1.2

Scratch built by Darren Blythe. Fast and furoius Australian track. Famous for V8 Supercars.

1. dazzyb2k3 submitted a new resource:

Barbagallo Raceway - Scratch built by Darren Blythe. Fast and furoius Australian track. Famous for V8 Supercars.

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Guys, :)

I know most of you have this already but as of V1.2 i'm happy for the track to be hosted outside SimHQ motorsports. You guys were first on the list. As a way of saying thanks for your support this is a special RD version with some nice Race Department flags :)

Hope you enjoy it. Thanks to Chris and Simon for their support.

Darren

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Winner winner chicken dinner!
    You're a legend Darren!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Fantastic work with this track. The attention to detail is something you just dream of with most mod tracks out there. Sincerely hoping you'll find the time, motivation and what ever you need for another one. And another one. And... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ashley Cowan

Ashley Cowan
    Premium Member

Yeah this is Gold.
    The only constructive feedback I can think of from karting on this track was the gradient into "The Basin" around the back was just as steep as the exit.
    Superb quality... the rumble strips, the pits, the signage all just great.

The little side roads also mean I can re-live the kart track used on my friend's Bucks night.

Great Job

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Ashley,

It's really nice when i get supportive comments from people who have been there in person. Trying to recreate a track 9000 miles away when there's very little technical data available was quite a challenge. I know it's not 100% perfect but that's really had to achieve without first hand experience and/or accurate geo data so i tried hard to recreate the fun and excitement of racing here.

It's always been one of my favorite Aussie tracks (you guys have so many great ones) Calder park is another hidden gem that is on my shortlist. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks :)
    Assetto Corsa - dazzyb2k3 - Track Mod - Barbagallo raceway v1.2 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)

Assetto Corsa - dazzyb2k3 - Track Mod - Barbagallo raceway v1.2 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)