Resource icon

Tracks baku_16 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks, but since this is a track conversion from RF2, it would be very difficult for me to add elevation changes to the city/track without the original authors data. I would essentially be starting from scratch. So, unfortunately, no. I certainly hope that someone builds a "from scratch" built Baku circuit for Assetto Corsa not to long from now.

Maybe try a conversion from F1 2016 codemaster? I've seen many of some AC tracks mod from codemaster. usualy from "ACU"

Yes, this RF2 version was not perfect but I was able to obtain permission from the original author. I keep waiting for someone to create a good AC version from scratch but so far, no go :-(

Maybe try a conversion from F1 2016 codemaster? I've seen many of some AC tracks mod from codemaster. usualy from "ACU"

That would be ripped content and would not be allowed here so what would be the point? People need to get that taking content without permission is no different than taking property without permission, it's called STEALING and is illegal. Even discussing it is not permitted on RD so please stop.

And every single one of them are illegal. Your choice if you wanna use them though.

That would be ripped content and would not be allowed here so what would be the point? People need to get that taking content without permission is no different than taking property without permission, it's called STEALING and is illegal. Even discussing it is not permitted on RD so please stop.

You guyz really makes me laugh talking about "illegal" when 90% of contents from downloading section is actualy ilegal if i follow your stupid logic for example: any tracks, cars mods is illegal since people who make them doesn't have the licenses/authorizations from real tracks/cars owners?

I made new AI if anyone is interested. It isn't perfect but it will actually know how to drive the track properly thru all corners; it takes the high speed chicane at full throttle. 98% AI strength it can do 1:36 with F1-Mania 2018 (stock tires), at least 6 seconds faster. AI seems to be able to complete race without a single DNF. PM me, i'll upload it somewhere if there is any interest (it needs testing on multiple vehicle classes so not at all ready to update this assett, also the fastline can't be fastest actually possible; it was driven by me...)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%