1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Baja

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bradley Wint, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Bradley Wint

Bradley Wint

Ratings:
    +0
    Game Synopsis: From the core founding members of the MX vs. ATV franchise comes the ultimate off-road racing experience: BAJA. Conquer the toughest terrain Mother Nature has to offer and build the ultimate off-road vehicle in the most realistic, edge-of-control racing game ever created. Combining the best elements of the real-world sport with the right balance of arcade fun, BAJA transports players to the epic open worlds and unforgiving terrain found at the pinnacle of off-road racing. Stunning visuals, vertical environments, and unpredictable terrain are crossed in over 100 square miles of drive-to-horizon landscape. Master hill-climb, circuit, and rally races to earn career sponsorships on the path to off-road supremacy. Harness the horsepower of elite Trophy Trucks, 4×4’s and Buggies to finally compete in the definitive off-road endurance challenge, the Baja.

Some screen shots...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Take a look at all 34 screen here.

autogaming.net

2. muRte

muRte

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a big fan of this game! :)

3. Rob Shillito

Rob Shillito

Ratings:
    +28
    ive got this on PS3 and its the worst performing piece of **** ive ever played.

4. Ben Harris

Ben Harris

Ratings:
    +0
    Baja: edge of control

anyone else playing this? I'm having a blast with it! Add me on psn and we'll get some racing set up

5. Languish

Languish

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to second this - i'm only glad i rented it than made the fatal mistake of actually purchasing it. It was truly awful.